Sunday 16 June 2013

FATHER'S DAY CRAFT MARATHON WEEK


Fathers are super heroes for their kids.
They are your lil ones role models.
There comes a stage when your kiddo wants his/her father more than the mother.And currently Lakshman is going through that stage(since he was 20 months old), he wants to be with his papa all the time. I am flooded by my childhood memories when i see the deep bonding between L(my son) and N(my hubby). I remember when i was a kid i loved wearing my dads shoes, shirts and ties and pretend that i was going for work. Now L wants to do every single thing his papa does. He wants to drive the car, ride on N's exercise cycle, wear N's crocs. He wont sleep until and unless N too sleeps with him. When N is not at home he goes around the house calling out" papa, papa" and i have to do 100 different things to divert his attention. Until N comes back from work, every single knock or bell is "papa" for L.
To pay an ode to this wonderful father-son/ father-daughter relationship we'll be showcasing 7 Father's day gift that lakshman and i are making .I'll only be able to post the pics after 18th of june coz i am camera less right now...so please bear with me and wait n watch this space for awesome gift ideas which are not just for father's day but can also be made for dad's birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK