Thursday 6 June 2013

Are You A Perfect Mom ???



Are you a perfect mom or trying to become one?? Well, I am not. Neither do I wanna be one !!!
Here's why :

  •  Me and Lakshman love making a mess together( and cleaning it too ).
  • We have shouting sessions every other day ! We take turns to shout our lungs out and have a great laugh.
  • We love watching T.V  , especially Chota Bheem and Miniscule.
  • We don't sleep 10 p.m ever!!!! ( I tried putting L to sleep at 8 p.m a few times and he always woke up after an hour or so and later slept at 1 a.m )
  • We like to leave out vegetables on some days and gorge on pizzas and chips.
  • I don't stop L from playing around with water.
  • We can spend hours ( well, not exactly!!!!)  in front of the mirror making all kinds of weird faces.
I am not a perfect mom because I don't wanna be one. All I wanna be is good mom,  a fun mom. I love having fun,  so why should I stop my son. We have loads of fun together and will always have  !!!!

So what kind of mum do you wanna be... PERFECT  OR FUN ?????
 Do let me know your comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK